SunTrust is an American bank acquired by BB&T in 2019. SunTrust and BB&T jointly named Truist. SunTrust was founded in 1891 (130 years ago). It is one of the oldest companies in the USA. According to the report of 2016, SunTrust bank has 1400 branches and 2160 ATMs across 11 southeastern states and Washington D.C. Its primary services are deposit, lending, credit cards, trust, and investment. It also provides corporate and investment banking, capital market services, mortgage banking, and wealth management through its various subsidiaries.
SunTrust Mission Statement
Our purpose, Lighting the Way to Financial Well-Being, takes many forms but put simply: whatever drives your purpose at whatever stage of life—we’re here to help you live it, every day.
SunTrust Vision Statement
According to the Truist website, the vision or purpose of SunTrust is-To inspire and build better lives and communities.
SunTrust Bank Values
- Trustworthy — We serve with integrity.
- Caring — Everyone and every moment matters.
- One Team — Together, we can accomplish anything.
- Success — When our clients win, we all win.
- Happiness — Positive energy changes lives.
- Reebok Mission Statement and Vision Statement Analysis
- Facebook’s Mission and Vision Statement Analysis
- Analysis of Mission and Vision Statement of Delta airline
- Red Bull: Analyzing the Mission and Vision Statements