Growing as a business while contributing to the wellbeing of the earth might seem complicated to you. Thankfully, Ryan Eliason, the founder of Visionary Business School, is sharing his wisdom and experiences so you can start turning milestones into stepping stones. According to the eulogies of hundreds of satisfied clients worldwide, Visionary Business School is paving the way for entrepreneurs to be confident about their goals and helping them achieve those with integrity.
Ryan Eliason: The artist behind the vision
Ryan Eliason is a social entrepreneur and an expert business coach who’s renowned for his empowering impact as a global change makes. From raising millions of dollars for nonprofit activities to earning millions in profit, Ryan Eliason has come a long way.
Ryan is the co-founder of YES! “Youth for Environmental Sanity.” This was established in 1990, with a view to connecting and providing opportunities related to youth leadership and growth. This successful non-profit organization has reached 600,000 young individuals all over the world, inspiring and training them.
Ryan has certificates in multiple therapies including hypnotism from Heartwood Institute. He has later worked as an executive recruiter, a fundraiser consultant until eventually, he started his professional coaching career. He started with Professional Coaching Inc. Then he introduced the Social Entrepreneur Empowerment Series. He targets to equip social entrepreneurs with proper skills and the mental filters that enable them to go ahead. His training programs are on point, efficient, and fruitful.
Ryan Eliason is the author of famous books, “How To Make A Lucrative Career Out of Profound Service” and “The 10 Best Ways to Get Paid for Changing the World”. Both of them were highly appreciated by the readers.
What is Visionary Business School?
Visionary Business School is a professional coaching program that aims to help the clients achieve a profitable business that is meaningful both financially and morally. Most of the learners learn how to start their business from scratch and grow rapidly while making a positive change. As per the official website, there are 12 modules. These include ideas of entrepreneurship, idea generation, communication, time management, and of course, wise implementation. The three areas the program focuses on are:
- Being the Change — Cultivating a Mindset of Success
- Time Mastery
- Client Attraction and Enrollment Mastery
Proper prioritization and realizing the value any activity brings is one of the key learnings. This process helps the learner to allocate the optimum amount of time and effort into specific activities. Not only productivity related to business, but this coaching program also boasts that it has helped clients in forming a strong base of satisfaction and gratitude to oneself. The coaching support and the community are two bonuses for the attendees.
Overall, it is a guide to a new lifestyle with balanced productivity and meaningful leisure time to oneself.
Who is Visionary Business School for?
Depending on what the targets and the current position of the client, Visionary Business School can help at multiple levels of the business. The demographic of the clients is highly diversified. The learnings of this program can bring multifarious visions to fulfillment.
It is for people who are persistent and passionate about proficiently setting an example in the business world with hard work and vision. In fact, not just the ones related to business or corporate sector, the testimony of professionals of other sectors like photography, music, therapy, web development, politics, and even art, has clarified that Visionary Business School will facilitate the process of learning for anyone with profound intention.
However, those looking for success in more rigid areas with materialistic values might find it a bit difficult to align their strategies with the core learning of this program.
The pros and cons of Visionary Business School
Without being influenced by the highly admired profile of Ryan Eliason, based on the experience and testimony of the attendees of this coaching program, I have to admit the number of cons are rather minuscule. A few handpicked bright side from a plethora of them are:
- The modules provided are content-rich. There are no unnecessary elaborations or features that can possibly make this learning process monotonous.
- Contents are goal-focused. The elements serve the purpose of the program with precision.
- The program helps the clients to formulate better strategies for sustainability. In the long run, just survival is not enough and the coach is very well aware of it.
- The availability of self-assessment facilities along with the scope of having questions answered by Ryan himself makes the contribution more coherent. The clients feel connected with the coach.
- This program actively modifies the mental filters and allows the clients to detect the misalignments themselves. This has a great impact on how the client can mold habits that regulate his/her rise to success.
On the flip side a few glitches faced are:
- The range of contents may seem overwhelming for a beginner.
- The financial investment might seem overpriced for a nonconventional teaching medium like this.
- This program doesn’t necessarily mean one will be benefited because the approach to different types of businesses might include various underlying considerations.
There are hundreds of ideas the business world is waiting for eagerly. Precise planning, active effort, and delivering value can help a professional reach the peak of success. Now, most might have the potential, but the ability to give the vision dimensions can be latent.
Visionary Business School is a proven approach to the magnificent path of social entrepreneurship and continuous personal growth. Ryan Eliason has constructed this program from the perspective of multiple social and scientific evidence. For any individual searching for progress and empowerment, Visionary Business School is a splendid opportunity to get started.