Costa coffee is a UK brand; recently the Coca-Cola company purchased this brand in 2019. But it was established almost 50 years ago by two brothers – Bruno Costa and Sergio costa. Costa offers hot and cold coffee, drinks, savory snacks, and sweet snacks. They distinguish services by using reusable cups. Coca-Cola launched canned coffee in 2020 which is another distinctive product of costa coffee. Its distribution channel is quite vast, only the United kingdom has 2,467 outlets and also operates in 32 countries.
|Company Name||Costa Coffee|
|Established in||1971, London, United Kingdom|
|Founder||Sérgio Costa, Bruno Costa|
The mission and vision statement represent the company’s eagerness to be the leading brand in the industry by assuring the best quality product.
Costa Coffee Mission Statement
Costa Coffee mission statement proudly states: “To save the world from mediocre coffee”.
Costa Coffee Vision Statement
Costa Coffee Vision Statement is, “to be the world’s most loved coffee brand”
Values of Costa Coffee
Costa Coffee believes in-
Social Media Contacts
More Resources: You may be interested in
- The Hershey Mission Statement & Vision Statement
- Analysis of Coca-Cola Mission, Vision & Values
- Dunkin’ Donuts Mission Statement & Vision Statement
- Pizza Hut Mission statement, Vision, Values, and Strategy
- What is Macy’s Mission Statement, Vision Statement & Core Values?
- What is Nestle’s Mission Statement & Vision Statement?
- PepsiCo: Analysis of Mission & Vision Statement
- Starbucks: Analysis of Mission & Vision Statement
- McDonald’s Mission Statement and Vision Statement: A Comprehensive Analysis