Dunkin’ Donuts is one of the largest American Multinational coffee and Donuts shop chains in the world. It was founded by William Rosenberg in 1950. Its headquarters is located in Quincy, Massachusetts. It has operations in 42 countries and 12900 locations.
Dunkin’ Donuts has a unique position in the market which helped the company to grow and survive over the years. We can get a clear idea from Dunkin’ Donuts’ mission and a vision statement about this famous company.
Dunkin’ Donuts Mission Statement
Dunkin’ Donuts Mission statement, according to its official site, is “To be the leading provider of the wide range of delicious beverages & baked products around the kingdom in a convenient, relaxed, friendly environment, that ensures the highest level of quality product and best value for money.
We provide our guests, the elegant service and unforgettable experience to meet their expectations in every single visit. “
Dunkin’ Donuts Vision Statement
Dunkin’ Donuts Vision statement, according to its official site, is “To be always the desired place for great coffee beverages and delicious complementary donuts & bakery products to enjoy with family and friends.”
Dunkin’ Donuts Core Values:
Dunkin’ Values include “honesty, transparency, humility, and integrity.”
- Pizza Hut Mission statement, Vision, Values, and Strategy
- What is Macy’s Mission Statement, Vision Statement & Core Values?
- What is Nestle’s Mission Statement & Vision Statement?
- PepsiCo: Analysis of Mission & Vision Statement
- Starbucks: Analysis of Mission & Vision Statement
- McDonald’s Mission Statement and Vision Statement: A Comprehensive Analysis