Life Time is a health club chain that operated in America and China. it was founded in 1990 by Bahram Akradi. Firstly, the name of the company was LifeTime Fitness, now it is simply LifeTime Inc. The headquarters of LifeTime is located in Chanhassen, Minnesota, U.S.
LifeTime describes its mission and vision statement on its official website’s company profile.
Life Time Mission Statement
Lifetime mission is to provide:
- Friendly and Inviting,
- Functional and Innovative
- experience of uncompromising quality that meets the
- health and fitness needs of the entire family.
Life Time Vision Statement
The Vision of Lifetime, “Life Time – The Healthy Way of Life company, helps organizations, communities, and individuals achieve their:
- Total Health Objectives
- Athletic Aspirations and
- Fitness Goals
by doing what they love to do.
We do this by providing the:
- Best Places
- Best People and
- Best Programs
that change lives positively every day.“
The LifeTime Core Values
The values of LifeTime is the following core points, “innovativeness, commitment to people, transparency, and honesty.” Actually, these are the most common values for an organization to follow.
LifeTime Mission & Vision Statement History
We observe that the mission statement and vision statement of LifeTime has not been changed from 2020 to 2022.
- Equinox Mission Statement & Vision Statement
- What is the Cintas Mission, Vision, and Strategy?
- Nordstrom mission statement & Vision Statement
- Louis Vuitton Mission Statement & Vision Statement