Nestle is a swiss multinational company founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle. The name Nestle came from the surname of the company founder. Nestle Produces food and drinks such as baby food, medical food, bottled water, breakfast cereals, tea, coffee, confectionery, frozen food, pet food, ice cream, dairy products and snacks.
Nestle has a strong mission statement “Good Food, Good Life”. This philosophy fueled Nestle to keep its higher standard and transformed into a giant multi billion company.
Nestle Mission Statement:
Nestle’s mission of “Good Food, Good Life” is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night.
Nestle vision Statement and values:
To be a leading, competitive, Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company delivering improved shareholder value by being a preferred corporate citizen, preferred employer, preferred supplier selling preferred products.
Nestle on Social Media:
- What is TikTok’s Mission Statement & Vision Statement?
- YouTube Mission Statement & Vision Statement With FAQs
- Boeing Mission & Vision Statement: Analysis of the Aerospace Pioneering Company
- Google’s Mission Statement & Vision Statement: An Extensive Analysis
- Yahoo Mission Statement & Vision Statement
- Facebook’s Mission and Vision Statement Analysis
- Whatsapp Mission Statement & Vision Statement Analysis