Macy’s is an American department store chain founded in 1858. The name Macy’s refers to its founder Rowland Hussey Macy. How old this company is! Macy’s is the largest retailer in the USA by sales. The headquarters of Macy’s is located in New York.
Macy’s mission statement and vision statement says clearly what Macy’s do and what want to achieve in future.
Macy’s Mission Statement
Macy’s mission statement is “to be a retailer with the ability to see opportunity on the horizon and have a clear path for capitalizing on it. To do so, we are moving faster than ever before, employing more technology and concentrating our resources on those elements most important to our core customers.”
Macy’s Vision Statement
Macy’s vision statement is “to operate Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s as dynamic national brands while focusing on the customer offering in each store location.”
Macy’s Core Values
- Diversity and inclusion
- A Wise Analysis Of Walmart’s Mission And Vision Statement
- What Does Tesco Mission Statement & Vision Statement Really Say?
- Apple Inc: Mission & Vision Statement Analysis
- Target’s Mission & Vision Statement Analysis: What are Target’s targets?
- What is Nestle’s Mission Statement & Vision Statement?
- Analysis of Amazon Mission Statement & Vision Statement