SolarCity is a visionary American Company that sells and installs Solar energy generation systems and other related products. SolarCity was founded in 2006 and Tesla Acquired SolarCity in 2016 at the cost of 2.6 billion dollars. Visionary entrepreneur Elon Musk is the owner of Tesla, SpaceX, SolarCity, Hyperloop, NeuraLinks Etc.
SolarCity was started with a great vision of sustainable energy and making earth a better place to live.
It is not possible to build a company with a high mission and vision statement. What SolarCity does and wants to do is clear in its mission and vision.
SolarCity Mission Statement
SolarCity’s mission statement is “To reshape the energy landscape by making solar power accessible and affordable for everyone.”
SolarCity Vision Statement
This vision statement has been quoted on SolarCity’s official website, “This is our vision for the future one that is sustainable, less expensive, and just better. We hope you agree that this is a future we should all want.”
The Core values of Tesla are also SolarCity’s Values. Tesla does not have any fixed core values. But from speculation, it is clear that the company deeply cares about sustainable energy, innovation, and manufacturing quality cars.
- Tesla’s Mission Statement & Vision Statement: Insights into the Pioneering Company
- Analysis of SpaceX Mission Statement & Vision Statement
- PayPal Mission Statement & Vision Statement: Insights into the Pioneering Company
- Google’s Mission Statement & Vision Statement: An Extensive Analysis
- Facebook’s Mission and Vision Statement Analysis