PayPal is a revolutionary American company that changed the online payment system that supports online money transfer, established in 1998 as Confinity. Democratizing financial services to everyone is PayPal’s mission and making money simple, secure and affordable is its vision.
PayPal Mission Statement:
PayPal’s mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
PayPal Vision Statement:
Vision of paypal is to make the movement and management of money as simple, secure and affordable as possible.
We live each day guided by our core values of Inclusion, Innovation, Collaboration and Wellness. Together, our values ensure that we work together as one global team with our customers at the center of everything we do – and they push us to ensure we take care of ourselves, each other and our communities.
PayPal on Social Media:
- What is TikTok’s Mission Statement & Vision Statement?
- YouTube Mission Statement & Vision Statement With FAQs
- Analysis of Spotify Mission Statement, Vision Statement & Values
- Tesla’s Mission Statement & Vision Statement: Insights into the Pioneering Company
- Google’s Mission Statement & Vision Statement: An Extensive Analysis
- Facebook’s Mission and Vision Statement Analysis