American Express is a multinational company that provides financial services. It was founded in 1850 and its logo was adopted in 1958. The headquarters of American Express is located at 200 Vesey Street, New York, NY, 10285, United States. American Express is one of the top companies worldwide worth $24.5 billion.
American Express mission and vision statement is very broad which provides universal values and gives opportunity to expand its services.
American Express Mission Statement
The mission statement of American Express is to “Become essential to our customers by providing differentiated products and services to help them achieve their aspirations.”
American Express Vision Statement
The vision statement of American Expressis to Provide the world’s best customer experience every day.
American Express Values
- We deliver for our customers
- We make it great
- We do what’s right
- We respect people
- We need different views
- We win as a team
- We care about our communities
- PayPal Mission Statement & Vision Statement: Insights into the Pioneering Company
- SolarCity Mission Statement, Vision Statement & Values
- What is Nissan’s Mission Statement, Vision Statement & Values?
- Dunkin’ Donuts Mission Statement & Vision Statement
- Tesla’s Mission Statement & Vision Statement: Insights into the Pioneering Company
Was this article helpful?