T-Mobile is the subsidiary of German telecommunication company Deutsche Telekom AG, founded in 1999, 21 years ago. The brand name T-Mobile is used in the Czech Republic, Netherlands and United States. In the United States, the name of the company is T-Mobile USA.
T-Mobile has 230 million subscribers. It is the World’s top thirteen mobile service provider by the number of subscribers. and the forth largest MNC after UK’s Vodafone, India’s Airtel, and Spain’s Telefónica.
The mission and vision statement of T-Mobile is very inspiring that talks about innovation and sustainable world.
T-Mobile Mission Statement
The mission statement of T-Mobile is, “redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation.”
T-Mobile Vision Statement
The vision statement of T-Mobile is, “Our responsibility extends beyond the boardroom. Through community projects, disaster relief efforts, and green initiatives, the planet and our fellow human beings are always top of mind.”
Our motto is #AreYouWithUs – because we love ALL our customers. Once you’re with T-Mobile, you’re part of our fam
- It’s all about the people.
- Diversity is in our DNA.
- You decide your own journey.
T-Mobile on Social Media
- Why Focusing On Worker’s Compensation Is A Business Necessity
- Prime Video Upcoming Releases To Look Forward To | 2022
- 6 Business Tasks You Should Outsource to Increase Your Time and Cash Flow
- Cheetos Vs. Doritos: An In-Depth Head-To-Head Comparison
- List of Top Companies with Mission & Vision Statement