Telstra, an Australian public limited company, is a former state-owned monopoly company. In the telecommunication industry, Telstra is leading as telecommunications, network provider, and information service. Starting with the traditional telecommunication service Telstra has become a modern technology service provider covering almost 91% of the country. Recently, this company emphasis more on globalized service. Telstra aims to build a one-stop solution for local and global clients.
|Established in||July 1, 1975|
Telstra believes in innovation and connection. The mission and vision statement shows their commitment to build an advanced network to lead the corresponding industry with creativity and innovation.
Telstra Mission Statement
The mission statement of Telstra is “To build a connected future so everyone can thrive.”
Telstra Vision Statement
The vision statement of Telstra is “To enhance our position as the leading full-service, telecommunications and information Services Company in Australia and to expand our presence internationally”.
Values of Telstra
Four core value of Telstra are:
- We are changemakers
- We are better together
- We care
- We make it simple
Social Contacts Media
- How To Make $1,000 A Day – 10 Ways
- What You Need To Know About Target’s Cat & Jack Return Policy
- What Time Does McDonald’s Serve Lunch? Answered With FAQs
- Ryan Eliason’s Visionary Business School Review 2023
- The P&G Mission, Vision, Purpose, Principles & Values: A Look at Our Company’s Purpose and Aspirations