Telstra, an Australian public limited company, is a former state-owned monopoly company. In the telecommunication industry, Telstra is leading as telecommunications, network provider, and information service. Starting with the traditional telecommunication service Telstra has become a modern technology service provider covering almost 91% of the country. Recently, this company emphasis more on globalized service. Telstra aims to build a one-stop solution for local and global clients.
|Established in||July 1, 1975|
Telstra believes in innovation and connection. The mission and vision statement shows their commitment to build an advanced network to lead the corresponding industry with creativity and innovation.
Telstra Mission Statement
The mission statement of Telstra is “To build a connected future so everyone can thrive.”
Telstra Vision Statement
The vision statement of Telstra is “To enhance our position as the leading full-service, telecommunications and information Services Company in Australia and to expand our presence internationally”.
Values of Telstra
Four core value of Telstra are:
- We are changemakers
- We are better together
- We care
- We make it simple
Social Contacts Media
- Why Focusing On Worker’s Compensation Is A Business Necessity
- Prime Video Upcoming Releases To Look Forward To | 2022
- 6 Business Tasks You Should Outsource to Increase Your Time and Cash Flow
- Cheetos Vs. Doritos: An In-Depth Head-To-Head Comparison
- List of Top Companies with Mission & Vision Statement