Founded in 1906, Xerox is an American company that manufactures printing and imaging products. The term “xerox” has come to be used as a verb meaning to copy something through photostatic or photocopying processes. It was founded by an American engineer, inventor, and businessman Chester Carlson & Joseph C. Wilson. The company started out as a developer of photocopying machines but has since diversified to other areas such as business process outsourcing (BPO). Xerox remains an important part of the world economy with its annual revenue totalling $22 billion USD in 2016.
Xerox Mission Statement
Xerox mission statement says “Our strategic intent is to help people find better ways to do great work — by constantly leading in document technologies, products, and services that improve our customers’ work processes and business results.”
Xerox Vision Statement
Xerox vision statement is “Whatever the precise vision, it should give the company a clear sense of direction and purpose,”
The Slogan or tagline of Xerox is “Work can work better“
- We succeed through satisfied customers.
- We deliver quality and excellence in all we do.
- We require premium return on assets.
- We use technology to develop market leadership.
- We value our employees.
- We behave responsibly as a corporate citizen.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Mission Statement & Vision Statement
- Under Armour Mission Statement & Vision Statement
- Explanation of Patagonia Mission Statement and Vision Statement
- Uniqlo Mission Statement & Vision Statement
- 3M Mission Statement & Vision Statement
- Philips Mission Statement & Vision Statement