Chipotle (Chipotle Mexican Grill) is a fast-casual restaurant chain, and it can be found on the east coast. It was founded in 1993 by Steve Ells. They offer an all-natural menu with fresh ingredients and sustainable food sources. Chipotle has been around for over two decades now, so they have had plenty of time to perfect their recipes. You can find many different kinds of meat or vegetarian options at any Chipotle location which makes them a great place to go if you’re trying to eat healthier!
Chipotle Mission Statement
The mission statement of Chipotle is “to provide ‘Food with Integrity“.
Chipotle Vision Statement
The vision statement of Chipotle is “to do more than rolling burritos while working to cultivate a better world.”
The mission and motto of Chipotle are the same. the motto is food with integrity
The values statement of Chipotle is “commitment to best ingredients, doing it for everyone, sourcing from farms, and emphasizing both quality and responsibility.” Chipotle says “Real is better. Better for You, Better for People, Better for Our Planet. It may be the hard way to do things, but it’s the right way.”
- Dunkin’ Donuts Mission Statement & Vision Statement
- Pizza Hut Mission statement, Vision, Values, and Strategy
- What is Macy’s Mission Statement, Vision Statement & Core Values?
- What is Nestle’s Mission Statement & Vision Statement?
- PepsiCo: Analysis of Mission & Vision Statement
- Starbucks: Analysis of Mission & Vision Statement
- McDonald’s Mission Statement and Vision Statement: A Comprehensive Analysis