Nissan Motor Corporation Ltd is a Japanese automobile manufacturing company that started its journey in 1933. Its headquarters is located in Nishi-ku. It sells products under the brand name Nissan, Infiniti, Dastan. In 1999, Nissan made a partnership with d Mitsubishi Motors.
The company employed more than 125000 people worldwide. It sells more than 2.5 million automobile cars globally in more than 190 countries.
Nissan emphasizes innovation which has been reflected in its mission from the beginning. Nissan mission and vision is one of the best statements. Let’s read it.
Nissan Mission Statement:
Nissan’s mission statement is “Nissan provides unique and innovative automotive products and services that deliver superior measurable values to all stakeholders* in alliance with Renault.” Thus it has been quoted in Nissan’s official website.
Nissan Vision Statement:
Nissan’s vision statement is, “Driving innovation to enrich people’s lives.” This has been quoted on Nissan’s official site.
Nissan V values are quoted like this: Nissan’s orchard has four areas: the environment, safety, dynamic performance and life on board*. We create original value in each of these four areas in order to provide our customers with “trusted driving pleasure.”
- BMW’s Mission Statement and Vision Statement Analysis
- Toyota Mission Statement & Vision Statement: A Critical Analysis
- Boeing Mission & Vision Statement: Analysis of the Aerospace Pioneering Company
- Tesla’s Mission Statement & Vision Statement: Insights into the Pioneering Company
- Analysis of Volkswagen Mission Statement & Vision Statement
- Ford Motor’s Mission And Vision Statements: An Inspiring Analysis
- Uber Mission Statement & Vision Statement: An Analysis