People who are fashion enthusiasts must hear of the name Kohls. It is a well-known American brand. Kohl’s corporation has conducted its business as a retail store for more than 50 years. It has a total of 1,160 departmental stores across 49 states out of 50 in the US.
Kohl’s serves a vast and diverse range of segments. Among them, apparel products and accessories are the top-selling products. Kohl’s operates both offline and online. Physical stores and digital channels are the touchpoints of the company. It also incorporates leadership activities, investment relationships, and corporate functions.
|Established in||September 12, 1962, Brookfield, Wisconsin, United States|
Every company has a mission and vision statement. A mission statement defines the purpose of a company and a vision statement illustrates the company’s goal, and strategic decision-making process to achieve those goals.
Kohl’s mission statement
Kohl’s mission is to be the leading family-focused, value-oriented specialty department store offering quality exclusive and national brand merchandise to the customer in an environment that is convenient, friendly, and exciting.
Kohl’s vision statement
Kohl’s corporate vision statement is “We not only offer the best merchandise at the best prices, but we’re always working to make your shopping experience enjoyable.”
Kohl’s core value
- Putting customers first,
- Acting with integrity
- Building great teams
- Driving results.
Social Media Contact
- BLM mission statement & Vision Statement
- GCU mission statement & Vision Statement
- USC mission statement & Vision Statement
- Publix’s mission statement & Vision Statement
- Costco’s mission statement & Vision Statement
- Chick Fil A mission statement & Vision Statement
- Linkedin mission statement & Vision Statement
- 3M mission statement & Vision Statement
- Forever 21 mission statement & Vision Statement