Aldi is a retail shop established by two German brothers in 1945. It is a private retail chain that is commonly known as a discount supermarket. One can enjoy quality products at an affordable price from Aldi. It is a notable brand for award-winning products. They offer a huge variety of products- Household essentials, dairy products, bakery and snacks items are some of the categories. Aldi is an international discount retailer that operates in 11 different countries with 6520 stores and 155,000 employees.
|Established in||1946, Germany|
|Founder||Karl Albrecht, Theo Albrecht|
The mission and vision statement is the touchpoint of a company’s activities. Aldi’s mission and vision portray the aim of providing quality service and becoming the best shopping experience provider.
Aldi Mission Statement
Aldi’s mission statement is “To continually set standards for food retailing and to further expand the market position of the ALDI North Group.”
Aldi Vision Statement
Aldi’s vision statement is “To enable shoppers to live richer lives for less.”
Values of Aldi
The primary values of Aldi are:
Social Media Contacts
You Might be interested:
- Chevy Mission Statement & Vision Statement
- Sephora Mission Statement & Vision Statement
- Topshop Mission Statement & Vision Statement
- What is Nissan’s Mission Statement, Vision Statement & Values?
- SolarCity Mission Statement, Vision Statement & Values
- What is TikTok’s Mission Statement & Vision Statement?
- YouTube Mission Statement & Vision Statement With FAQs