In the automotive industry, Chevrolet is an ancient name to marketers. Chevrolet is the division of American automotive giant General Motors, known as chevy or chev. One of the bestselling automobiles of the general motor is the Chevrolet mainstream vehicle. This brand is recognized for durability, reliability, performance, and reasonable value for money.
Chevrolet holds the fourth position in the automobile industry for its brand value. Moreover, it has gained a distinct competitive advantage by adopting advanced technology. The world’s first mass-produced electric vehicles are from Chevrolet. In over 140 countries around the world, Chevrolet is conducting its operation victoriously.
|Established in||November 3, 1911, Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|Founder||Louis Chevrolet, William C. Durant, Arthur Chevrolet, Samuel McLaughlin, Edwin R. Campbell, William Little|
Every company has a mission and vision statement. A mission statement defines the purpose of a company and a vision statement illustrates the company’s goal, and strategic decision-making process to achieve those goals.
Chevy Mission Statement
Chevy’s mission statement is “To provide the highest level of service in all aspects of automotive dealership operations, providing our customers with the highest quality products and services at a fair and competitive price.”
Chevy Vision Statement
Chevy’s Vision statement is “Driven to Keep You Driving for another 80 Years.”
· Our People-We
· Work Ethic
Social Media Address
More Related Articles:
- MetLife’s mission statement & Vision Statement
- Dunkin’ Donuts mission statement & Vision Statement
- Kohl’s mission statement & Vision Statement
- Costco’s mission statement & Vision Statement
- T-Mobile mission statement & Vision Statement
- Verizon’s’s mission statement & Vision Statement
- Louis Vuitton’s mission statement & Vision Statement
- 3M mission statement & Vision Statement
- Forever 21 mission statement & Vision Statement
- RedBull mission statement & Vision Statement