Hp (Hewlett-Packard Company) is a company that has been around for 82 years. They provide printing, hardware and software products to businesses, governments and consumers. Hp’s headquarters are in Palo Alto, California.
Hp’s slogan is “To make what we make. To invent, and to reinvent.” which they use to tell people about their creativity. But what does it mean? They want you to believe that hp can help invent the future of technology so you don’t have to worry because hp will be there with you every step of the way!
HP Mission Statement
There is no official mission statement of HP on its website. But indirectly HP says the purpose is “we are committed to innovating and reinventing your digital life.“
HP Vision Statement
HP’s vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe.
HP Core Values
The core values of HP is as follows:
- “customer loyalty,
- market leadership,
- growth, and
- commitment to employees.”
- An Intriguing Analysis Of IBM’s Mission And Vision Statement
- Adobe Mission Statement & Vision Statement
- Samsung Mission and Vision Statement Analysis
- Explanation of Microsoft Mission Statement and Vision Statement
- Slack Mission Statement & Vision Statement